[Cbe-oss-dev] Holiday plans and spufs tree

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Thu May 8 16:34:11 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm heading on a holiday for a few weeks, and will be offline during the
duration of my holiday. So, I won't be around to merge patches to the
spufs git tree on kernel.org.

However, I'll be back before the bugfix window for 2.6.26 closes, so I'm
planning to review any pending patches after I get back, and we should
still be OK for .26.

In the meantime though, Ben Herrenschmidt will be keeping an eye on
critical matters. If there's anything urgent that needs to go into
the .26 rc series, then CC Ben on your patch.

I've asked him to review, and where appropriate, forward patches
upstream (ie, to Paul's powerpc tree). While I'm away, the powerpc tree
will have the most up-to-date spufs code.

Cheers,

Jeremy