[Cbe-oss-dev] We must call spe_stop_info_read() after every spe_context_run()

D. Herrendoerfer d.herrendoerfer at herrendoerfer.name
Tue Mar 11 01:23:55 EST 2008

I am wondering if it might be better actually make the calling of
spe_stop_info_read() after every spe_context_run() optional.

Right now not reading the return value leads to the point where
spe_context_run() stalls because it can't write the return value
into the message pipe, and I think this is bad.
Maybe it would be better if  _event_spe_context_run() would empty the
event buffers before starting the next spe program.

Opinions please.

Best regards,
D.Herrendoerfer