[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3 petitboot rc release

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Jun 17 13:07:44 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 10:35 -0700, Geoff Levand wrote:
> > According to http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/petitboot/ there should
> be (wired) sixaxis support - I get no response when I try to use it.
>

> I am not familiar with what that petitboot build supports.

Aren't you basing your releases off the "upstream" version that Jeremy
and I publish ? Or have you effectively forked it off ?

> I have no plan to support SIXAXIS.  Feel free to submit a
> patch against the the patch set at kernel.org if you want
> that feature.

If you update yours from our latest variant it should be included.

> Virtual terminals are not supported.  Use 'del' to exit
> petitboot to the shell.

Did you actually remove that from the twin_fbdev ? The feature
has been there from the start.

Cheers,
Ben.