[Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 Remastersys (sorry)

Art Pomber tompomber at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 03:06:26 EST 2008

Hi, I managed to
make an iso of my PS3 Linux installation, and I was wondering what I
had to do to make it bootable by the PS3. I tried putting an /etc
folder on the root of the iso with a kboot.conf in it, pointing to the
initrd and vmlinux (which I took from /boot on the original
installation and placed in the "casper" folder).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

L0wt3ch at bigstring.com

PS - Sorry about the other two emails that didn't go through right for some reason.