[Cbe-oss-dev] Kernel Install warnings

Patrick Mansfield patmans at us.ibm.com
Sat Jan 12 03:35:54 EST 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 10:25:26PM +1100, Adam Clark wrote:
> This resolved it.

Are you using mount by label in your /etc/fstab? I also thought the
workaround was to only modify yaboot.conf or boot with root=/dev/ps3whatever,
but maybe fstab also has to be modified (I'm pretty sure I modified both
on my system, it's not up right now).

> This kernel is sooo much quicker than the Fedroa one, too back it breaks sound.

Weird that it runs faster. I had problems with sound in the past, I
figured it was a kernel config/build issue but never tracked it down.

-- Patrick Mansfield