[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3_defconfig changes

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 04:25:16 EST 2007

Uhm... I'll have to double check the shutdown output. Maybe I am just
not noticing a problem which might be already occurring to me.

>From what you say it seems to be a situation that needs your git
tree's kernel + stock Fedora 7's bluez utils and libs to materialize.

The bluez patch I mentioned
(http://www.pabr.org/sixlinux/patch-hidd-3.9-pabr2 minus the
enable_sixaxis() function which has already been merged in the latest
bluez code) only makes sure Linux can understand what the SIXAXIS
sends to it (the SIXAXIS is recognized even without the patch, but the
jstest program's output does not change in respond to any action done
by the user to the controller's input buttons or sticks).

I am trying to understand how much this is a linux kernel problem (so
the bluetooth kernel module being at fault) and how much this is a
bluez-utils and bluez-libs problem. To be clear: I am not trying to
say "hey everyone update your bluez packages compiling them from
source end re-enable Bluetooth support".

Regards,

Goffredo Marocchi