[Cbe-oss-dev] reloading ps3 sound module fails

Masakazu Mokuno mokuno at sm.sony.co.jp
Tue Sep 11 18:18:05 EST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:09:27 +0900
Masakazu Mokuno <mokuno at sm.sony.co.jp> wrote:

> After some investigation, the hypervisor guy and me thought it was the
> firmware problem.  Now he is investigating it.
>
> So to fix this issue, firmware update is needed.

I have tested with the hypervisor of their latest tree, and found the
problem was fixed.

So the future update of the PS3 system software should have this fix.  I
can't say which system software (hypervisor) version will include this
fix, sorry.  I'll inform if that version is released.

Thank you.

--
Masakazu MOKUNO