[Cbe-oss-dev] reloading ps3 sound module fails

Edward Strong edo at onkeh.net
Fri Sep 7 01:48:20 EST 2007

Masakazu,

While you are discussing things with the hypervisor guy, is there any
chance you could look into adjusting the XMB format utility as to allow a
bit more flexibility regarding the partition sizes?

10GB is rather crippling for any modern Linux installation, forcing you to
allocate 10GB to the XMB, which is rather crippling for gaming :)  A
sliding scale, steps of 10GB, half and half; basically anything would be
better than the current system.

Thank you very much,

Edward