[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3fb.c changes and black borders

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 05:30:58 EST 2007

fbset -xres 1208 -left 256 -right 106 -yres 684 -upper 37 -lower 24

Using this line (put in the rc.local init file) the text mode looks fine
(from the default Xorg view to text mode  CTRL+ALT+F3   and then
CTRL+ALT+F7 to switch back to Xorg from text mode), but Xorg does not
like it... if I reboot or if I switch to text mode and then back to Xorg
it goes back to the default settings for ps3videomode 3.

:(.

Do you have any quick hints ? I feel I am making some very stupid mistake...