[Cbe-oss-dev] PATCH [0/7] spusched enhancements

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Mon Nov 5 17:22:35 EST 2007

Hi Luke,

> I am not familiar with the SPU_UTIL_* changes.  When were they
> posted?

Looking back at the history, the SPU utilisation code went in with
commit 27ec41d3a1d4df2b7cd190e93aad22ab86a72aa1. We haven't introduced
any SPUCTX_UTIL_* definitions, only SPU_UTIL_*.

I assume that we currently have the full spu utilisation statistics, or
is there more that need to be pulled over to mainline?

> Will you integrate this patch set also?

Sorry, that's what I meant - I'll do the re-rolling to get these
applying onto the upstream tree.

> No.  Maybe, this means patch 3 is not standalone.

Is there a nice way we can do this without breaking spufs between
commits? It's not super-important, but does make it much easier to
bisect later.

Cheers,

Jeremy