[Cbe-oss-dev] kernel 2.6.23/24

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Sun Nov 4 05:07:36 EST 2007

Hi.

holli at holli.at wrote:
> i was wondering why the git tree .../geoff/ is not maintained anymore?til the
> if i do git pull for this tree - i get since almost 2 weeks no updates
> available...

I had a motorcycle accident in Mexico, and am now recovering at home.  I
have not been able to do any public releases since.

> is there a new tree i should use?

No.  The kernel.org git trees still have the latest publicly released
PS3 support.

> i saw the email for the new 1.5 addon cd/kernel - but using this kernel my PS3
> wil crash after few minutes...
>
> any help would be great - i got the kernel compiled from geoff's tree and this
> one is not aborting - but i believe it is not the latest version.

I will try to get the public git trees up to date as soon as possible, I
hope sometime this week.

I'll make an announcement on this mail list, or you can use these RSS
feed to monitor the status of the public git trees:

  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux.git;a=rss
  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/geoff/ps3-linux-patches.git;a=rss

Sorry for any inconvenience.