[Cbe-oss-dev] PATCH [0/7] spusched enhancements

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Fri Nov 2 19:07:47 EST 2007

On Friday 02 November 2007, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> I'm a bit confused now, I thought you had taken the bug fixes already.
> Does that mean we are missing more fixes from sdk3 in 2.6.24?

I've taken another look at what appears to be missing. From what I've found,
we're missing only 'cell: Safer of_has_vicinity routine', and 'spufs: block
in spu_acquire_runnable', apparently because I never submitted them to the
mailing list. Sorry for that, I'll resubmit them for 2.6.24 if you like.

	Arnd <><