[Cbe-oss-dev] Problems compiling spe-samples-1.0 on PS3

Andreas Thorsén cbe at bitwalk.com
Wed May 23 04:49:53 EST 2007

Geoff Levand skrev:

> First, try the latest:
>
>   http://cell.gotdns.org/pub/git/cell-spe-samples.git
>
> Second, you need spu-gcc in your path, and third, look at config.log
> to see why it failed.  If you can't get it to work, post the error
> messages from config.log.
>
> Good luck.
>
> -Geoff

Geoff,

Thanks for the tips!

Sorry, but I'm not used to git, but I guess this is correct:

git-clone http://cell.gotdns.org/pub/git/cell-spe-samples.git
cell-spe-samples

Anyway this gives me no configure file at all, just a configure.ac, so
not much luck with that. Am I supposed to download the git over the
samples install I've downloaded from your site?

Yes, I do have spu-gcc in my path. I've attached my config.log from my
first attempt.

--Andreas