[Cbe-oss-dev] Problems building the ps3-linux branch

Andrew Pinski pinskia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:11:49 EST 2007

On 3/14/07, Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmerino at ac.upc.edu> wrote:
> Where do I get a newer version?  (2.16.91.x sounds like a development
> one, isn't it?)
> Is it available as RPM packages for easy installation?

Actually it is the "Linux binutils" as released by HJL and most
distros still use that because at one point the FSF binutils was not
progressing.  Times have changed and the FSF binutils is released more
often now, at least once a year.  The next release is going to be in
the next few months and will have all of what was included in IBM's
SDK 2.0 and more.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski