[Cbe-oss-dev] Build fix for ericvh.git#systemsim-2.6.22

Julio M. Merino Vidal jmerino at ac.upc.edu
Thu Jun 7 00:20:49 EST 2007

On 06/06/2007, at 15:50, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> On Wednesday 06 June 2007, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
>> [ CC'ing the branch maintainer ]
>
> Did you? I don't see Eric on the Cc: list.

I did, or at least I told mutt to do.  (In fact, the mail I got back
from the list shows Eric in the CC list and, strangely, it also shows
me...)

[...]
>> The following patch fixes it and lets me build and boot a kernel for
>> the systemsim.  Can you please apply it?
>
> I already submitted this patch some time ago, along with another
> fix, but
> have not heard back yet. Eric, do you mind replying with an Ack or
> Nak for
> the two patches?

I see.  Speaking of old patches, I also sent a defconfig file for the
cell systemsim; haven't heard back from it either (not to mention
that it surely is obsolete already)...

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmerino at ac.upc.edu>