[Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 boot game os flag no longer honoured

Noguchi, Masato Masato.Noguchi at jp.sony.com
Tue Jun 5 12:06:28 EST 2007

Oops,
Yes, that's the reason.
LPAR_REBOOT is used to reboot only current logical partition. Hypervisor
and others are still alive.
Selecting which world, Game OS or the other OS, to be booted is
performed only in the course of a cold boot up. Thus, we need to use
SYS_REBOOT instead of LPAR_REBOOT for boot-game-os.