[Cbe-oss-dev] What's up with spufs_mem_release

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Mon Jun 4 21:56:20 EST 2007

Ben,

> Jeremy, please submit it to paulus yourself, it should definitely be
> in 2.6.22.

OK, I'm in the process of putting together a series of spufs fixes for
inclusion to 2.6.22. As soon as I can pull paulus' tree (back to 512k
here! :D ), I'll rebase on that and send the patches up.

Here's my proposed list:

Arnd Bergmann <arnd.bergmann at de.ibm.com>
spufs: refuse loading the module when not running on cell

Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst.de>
spufs: hook up spufs_release_mem

Jeremy Kerr <jk at ozlabs.org>
spufs: Fix gang destroy leaks.

Sebastian Siewior <bigeasy at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
spufs: free mm if spufs_fill_dir() failed

Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst.de>
spufs: synchronize pte invalidation vs ps close

Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst.de>
spufs,scheduler: fix wakeup races

Cheers,

Jeremy