[Cbe-oss-dev] [patch 00/13] updates for the powerpc/cell platform

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Thu Jul 19 09:35:05 EST 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Andrew Morton wrote:
> I'd suggest you send that URL to Linus - I don't add much value
> being in that loop apart from a bit of code review, and I don't really
> have time for reviewing these patches this week.

Ok, good. Thanks for the review you've done now anyway.
I've addressed all your comments and uploaded again to

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/cell-2.6.git for-2.6.23

Linus, please pull from there.

> Longer-term, if you have a git tree then it should be in -mm: it gets
> a bit of build testing and reviewing and I get to tell people about
> upcoming conflicts.

I normally ask paulus to pull my git trees into powerpc.git, which works
rather well, except when he's on vacation ;-)

	Arnd <><