[Cbe-oss-dev] Missing symbol export for hrtimer_forward in 2.6.20-rc1

Arnd Bergmann arnd.bergmann at de.ibm.com
Mon Jan 22 11:46:42 EST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 17:17, Maynard Johnson wrote:
> A while ago, Kevin Corry submitted a patch, adding an EXPORT_GPL_SYMBOL
> for hrtimer_forward in kernel/hrtimer.c, which you accepted on Nov 10.
> However, it appears this patch didn't get applied to the 2.6.20-rc1 tree
> we just pulled.  Can you apply that patch to this tree, please?

I thought you had moved to using the standard timer interface instead of
hrtimers and this patch was not needed any more.

I'm just back at work and don't have a clear picture yet of what's
in my tree at the moment. If you have patches on top of 2.6.20-rc
that need this change, please submit the hrtimer patch along with
your other patches.

	Arnd <><