[Cbe-oss-dev] PS3 experimental patches updated

Geoff Levand geoffrey.levand at am.sony.com
Thu Jan 18 08:08:44 EST 2007

Gerhard Stenzel wrote:
>> So you tried my spe-samples-1.0 and they didn't work?  Could you report
> what
>> happened?
>
> actually .. no ... I tried some IBM SDK 2.0 samples from alphaworks .. I
> can have a look at your spe-samples-1.0 tomorrow ... I was not aware of it
> .. will it be easy to find?

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geoff/cell/

Currently, hello-from-spe will hang for some unknown reason, but all
should run.  I haven't tested them in a while though.

The ps3-linux patches have no changes to spu support, so if there is a problem
there is a good chance it is in the mainline kernel.