[Cbe-oss-dev] spider_net problem in 2.6.20

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Feb 9 14:20:08 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 18:42 -0700, michael k lang wrote:
> Looking for help with spider_net on the 2.6.20,
> Problem is ethernet doesn't work.  Looks like it is revc a bunch of
> error interupts it doesn't know what to do with.

Do you have any version that works that we can use as a reference or it
just never worked ?

Does netbooting works with that blade ?

Also, in what circumstances do you get those errors messages ? At boot ?
Right after trying to use it ? Or does it somewhat works until you put
some load on it and then it fails ?

Cheers,
Ben.