[Cbe-oss-dev] Newbie: which kboot?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Dec 22 23:51:58 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 06:40 -0600, Josh Boyer wrote:
> There was.  I hit it when I installed last weekend.  I had to add
> root=/dev/ps3da3.  After a yum update to a newer kernel, I didn't have
> to do that any longer.

Most strange. Got a bug number and an analysis? I don't see why the
newer kernel should make any difference, and it certainly didn't affect
my F8 installation. If it's something weird like the first mkinitrd
going wrong because of ordering issues, we should make sure it's fixed
properly rather than just not showing up when you upgraded your kernel
for some reason.

--
dwmw2