[Cbe-oss-dev] ps3-kexec-tools (latest git update) compiling problems (on PS3)

Goffredo Marocchi panajev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 22:01:45 EST 2007

Interesting...

if I compile with this configure line:

./configure CFLAGS='-g -O0 -DDEBUG' CC=ppu-gcc TARGET_CC=ppu-gcc AR=ppu-ar --without-zlib --host=powerpc64 --target=powerpc64

it does not give me compile errors. Is it so dependent on ppu-* tools
instead of the native ppc port of gcc? I'll try different variations of
that line (I am compiling on PS3 and those were instructions for cross
complation on x86 Linux using SDK 3.0)...

Regards,

Goffredo