[Cbe-oss-dev] Custom partition layout troubles with Kboot?

Edward Strong edo at onkeh.net
Fri Dec 14 00:57:26 EST 2007

Thanks Julian, Geoff.

The recovery info file was very useful, I did use it to check the
partitions were labelled correctly with e2label (which they were) which
only puzzled me further as I assumed this would be the problem.

Changing LABEL=/ to the partition path was actually one of the first
things I thought of, but like a fool I only tried in fstab and not yaboot.
 As soon as I made the substitution in yaboot.conf, it worked straight
away.

Thanks for all your help,

Edward