[Cbe-oss-dev] CONFIG_SCHED_SMT

Hiroyuki Machida Hiroyuki.Mach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 00:01:20 EST 2007

Hi Ben,

Thank you for explanation. I think cpu_sibling_map[] will be initialized
according to cpu_spec. It's not platform specific, but common for PPC64.
In case of Cell, SMT flag is set and sibling map is expected to set correctly
in all Cell platform.  So it's better PS3 deconfig follows Cell defconfig.

Regards,
Hiroyuki.