[Cbe-oss-dev] [PS3] Console display for an Ada OS

grave at ipno.in2p3.fr grave at ipno.in2p3.fr
Sat Apr 14 22:22:29 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm coding an operationg system in Ada with the runtime support (exception
handling, OO, tasks, protected objects). I'm trying to port it to PS3
(already boot some code on x86 hardware, qemu-ppc, Virtex IIpro ppc405) in
order to have a cheap 64 bit powerpc hardware at hand.

I have two different linux tree for PS3, one from debian live
(http://ps3.keshi.org/debian-live) and one from Geoff Levand. I'm trying
to sort out the code that can help me to display console messages.

Which one do you think I should use for reverse engineering ? And also to
run the PS3 under linux ?

I have looked for very basic technical documentation without much success,
can somebody point me to some documentation giving detail about access to
devices ?

Thanks in advance, xavier