[Cbe-oss-dev] Hard crash on fb write past 17MB

Mike Acton macton at cellperformance.com
Wed Dec 20 03:51:30 EST 2006

> Which videomode are you using? I'm using 1 (as reported by ps3videomode).

I'm on (3), but I just re-tested with (1) and I get the same crash.

On 12/19/06, Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com> wrote:
> But it does not crash, on both 2.6.16 from Fedora Core 5 and on my own
> 2.6.20-rc1:

Hopefully someone else can duplicate this though -- I don't want to
think it's only me. ;)
Either way, since now we have inconsistant results, it looks like it's
worth a little investigating when I get some time...

Thanks again Geert for looking on your end,

Mike.