[Cbe-oss-dev] [RFC 0/6 ] Experimanatal patches for CAB board.

Jean-Christophe Dubois jdubois at mc.com
Tue Dec 19 02:42:38 EST 2006

These patches are not meant for integration but are posted here allow the
support of some Mercury provided Axon drivers that will be send in a second
batch of patches. These patches are against
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/arnd/patches/2.6.16-arnd2-cab1/
(I know it is old) because the out of date device tree on the CAB doesn't
allow the support of a more recent linux release for now. This should be
fixed sometime.

The goal is to be able to provide the Axon drivers in a second batch (for
2.6.16) so that we can start discussing on the supported features.

JC