[c-lightning] Release schedules?

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Jun 12 17:09:29 AEST 2019

Hi all,

        When running through the stats, I noticed that our release
schedules are pretty random.  10 weeks, 7 weeks and this one was 14
weeks.  This one was particularly hard because so many cool features
have happened in the last two weeks!

Should we aim for a release every 2 months, at the middle of the month?
Say -rc1 around the 10th of June / August / October / December etc?

It generally takes a minimum of 5 days from -rc1 to a release: I upgrade
all my nodes, for example, and keep an eye on them.

Thoughts welcome!
Rusty.