[c-lightning] [RELEASE] c-lightning 0.6.2: The Consensus Loving Nasal Daemon
rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Sat Oct 27 07:45:21 AEDT 2018
We're pleased to announce c-lightning 0.6.2, named by @practicalswift.
OR https://launchpad.net/~cdecker/+archive/ubuntu/clightning (SOON)
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND you upgrade to this release NOW; it will improve
overall network health!
Highlights for c-lightning users:
* Invoices now contain an hint on a good incoming channel to use, for
more reliable payments ("RouteBoost").
* listforwards command to show all forwarded HTLCs, and getinfo shows
total fees (both only from upgrade only)
* Reduced logging spam at debug level.
* A multitude of bugfixes which make things generally much nicer.
Highlights for the network
* We no longer spam our peers with dead channels.
* Redundant gossip updates are completely eliminated.
* We advertise htlc_maximum_msat for our channels as per recent BOLT update.
* Significant optimization in JSON command response.
* connectd and hsmd are now part of the growing literate documentation effort.
* Testsuite now uses flask to override bitcoind responses for testing.
More details can be found in the CHANGELOG:
We're grateful for all the bug reports and suggestions and your patience
as we sometimes struggled to address them: please keep them coming!
Since 0.6.1 we've had 239 commits from 13 different authors, 3 of whom were first-time c-lightning contributors:
Amin Shah Gilani
This is down from last release, but it was a much shorter timeline too!
Rusty, Christian and ZmnSCPxj.
More information about the c-lightning