[c-lightning] [Lightning-dev] lookupinvoice

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:24:31 AEDT 2018

Hi  ZmnSCPxj,

Good Morning, thanks for the information.

So far I'm only looking at the listpayments to see whether the invoice get
paid or not and I overlooked the "status" label in the listinvoices. Now I
can use listinvoices to check whether the invoice got paid or not.

To brief out my project, I'm developing the betting game application(
https://github.com/sg777/bet) where I'm using C-LN. I'm using the main
loop, but my game state machine logic depends on the status of the invoice
to make further calls.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Sarat G