[c-lightning] Towards atomic multipath payments

Christian Decker decker.christian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:18:28 AEDT 2018

Hi ZmnSCPxj,

thanks for digging in and getting the ball rolling on this. Indeed I
think your analysis that we are using the `payments` table for multiple
different purposes that now with AMP diverge is spot on. I think the
introduction of partial payments is good and we can build on top of
that, and maybe we should make the `payments` table a purely user-facing
table with entries about their transaction history (that was my initial
goal when it included incoming payments matching invoices as well).

Cheers,
Christian