[c-lightning] refunding the active channels in LN

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:30:35 AEDT 2018

Good morning Sarat,

Do you mean, you have two nodes?
One is the payee in the game, while the other serves as the payer when a player wins some large stake?

This may be fixed "soon" once we support splicing.
You can wait until then, or continue your current architecture.

I suggest you can at least try first if the player has incoming capacity, by simply attempting to pay.
And only fall back to making a channel to the player if the player has insufficient incoming capacity.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.