[c-lightning] Plugins/passthrough for next version?

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Mon Aug 27 08:09:31 AEST 2018

René Pickhardt <r.pickhardt at googlemail.com> writes:
> Hey Rusty,
>
> just to make this clear. You mean if I build an a (solid and good working)
> "lib-autopilot" in python with a basic command line API this would be
> included to the c code?
>
> best Rene

I was thinking we'd start by adding things to contrib, and people would
enable them at will for their configuration?

I was assuming the APIs would be options in the config file /
command-line with a fixed prefix (eg. autopilot-) and any JSON RPC
commands it chose to register.

That makes it seamless from a user perspective.

Cheers,
Rusty.