[Auugps] [AUUG-Talk]: Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Jul 8 16:01:45 AEST 2020

Greg,

Thanks for offering to get out to Camden.
Two ‘archive’ boxes I believe, or could be movers “Book Boxes”, approx 55L each.

I don’t know where the AUUG documents went or even if they were archived.

Frank Crawford organised the scanning of AUUGN by Google Books.
That, to me, was an inspired solution to creating a well curated permanent home for them.

As I wrote first time, if we get the cache of dcos from Christopher scanned, then what?

There’s no point in even scanning them if there’s no plan to preserve them.

regards
steve j

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design