[Auugps] [AUUG-Talk]: Last call: dealing with two boxes of AUUG documents and photos from Christopher Vance

Greg Tunnock greg at tunnock.net
Wed Jul 8 12:39:40 AEST 2020

Hi Steve,

I maybe able to go to Camden to collect the AUUG things and sort through
them for scanning, disposal and archival.
How much is there?
I would need guidance from the AUUG elders?
I can't provide long term archival storage myself?
Where are other physical AUUG things archived - is this the main archive?

Kind regards,
Greg Tunnock