[Auugps] USENIX Annual Technical Conference 2019, July 10–12, 2019, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington in Renton, WA, USA.

steve jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Feb 16 17:23:44 AEDT 2019

In the 50th year of Unix v5/6, this conf. was mentioned to me. No idea if it will be a theme or not.
No mention on the front page of 1969 and rewriting the kernel in C ‘over the summer’.

For those of you, like me, who were unaware there was still a “Technical Conference”, there’s a full week of it in July.
[see co-located events for Mon-Tue events]

<https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc19>

Program is yet to be finalised & published.

Co-located Events

	HotStorage '19: 11th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Storage and File Systems (July 8–9, 2019)

	HotCloud '19: 11th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing (July 8, 2019)

	HotEdge '19: 2nd USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Edge Computing (July 9, 2019)

Here’s 2018’s programme.
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc18/glance>

regards
stevej