[Auugps] [AUUG-Talk]: [Fwd: [Webmaster]: Aussie overseas inquiring about AUUG]

Frank Crawford frank at crawford.emu.id.au
Sun Sep 6 18:59:33 EST 2009

Craig, Steve,
	I agree that I think this is an interesting idea.  It would be a
continuation of AUUG and John Lion's traditions.  I'd like to see a
physical printed book, as well as other distribution mechanisms.  I
agree that we aren't intending to make money, so making it freely
distributed is a good idea, although it should have a copyright, but
something like it should be freely available to all, just give attribute
on where it came from.

	And on Steve's last comment, what is the next steps?

Frank