[Auugps] AUUGPS and AUUG status

Lawrie Brown Lawrie.Brown at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Oct 30 18:57:01 EST 2008

Hi Peter

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 06:49:05PM +1100, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> I suspect that CAV will want everything in order before they allow
> AUUG to be wound up.

Yes they do - but we can only do what is possible with the records we
have. If it comes to that, I intend to get members approval to gift away
to suitable other organisations, eg LCA, virtually all of AUUG's assets.

And will then have everyone resign, dump the records on CAV, and let
them involuntarily wind-up AUUG due to lack of members - and have them
use its virtually non-existant assets to pay a liquidator - I doubt
they'll bother!

Cheers
Lawrie