Rewrite of ofpath

Joseph Jezak josejx at gentoo.org
Thu Sep 16 23:49:12 EST 2010

 Hi,

The new macio pata drivers do not make an entry in /proc/scsi like other
scsi devices and as a result, ofpath screws up pretty badly when trying
to figure out the open firmware path for these devices. Other pata
drivers are probably also hit with the same issue, but this is all I've
got to test on at the moment.

In any case, I've rewritten ofpath to take this into account and clean
up some of the cruft from the old version. I've only tested it on a
Powerbook G4 and a Quad G5, so I don't expect it'll work for everyone,
but I'd appreciate feedback either way.

Thanks!
-Joe