TOF elections for 2024H1

Ren, Zhikui zhikui.ren at intel.com
Fri Jan 19 12:43:40 AEDT 2024

On Mon, 2024-01-15 at 14:45 -0600, Patrick Williams wrote:>
> Hello everyone,
>
> It is that time again for TOF elections[1].  The current election roll-call is
> available at:
>     https://github.com/openbmc/tof-election/blob/main/2024H1/rollcall.json
>
> For this half, we have 4 seats up for election.  Currently those are held by
> Andrew J., Jason, Patrick, and William.
>
> Nominations for those 4 seats may be sent to the mailing list by replying to this
> email.  Only those eligible to vote may be nominated.
>
> Disagreements with the roll-call (ie. your body of contributions are not reflected
> in our current score system) may be petitions for inclusion at
> https://github.com/openbmc/technical-oversight-forum/issues
>
> 1. https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/tof/membership-and-
> voting.md

I would like to nominate Jason Bills for the TOF.
Since the inception of the LF community,  Jason has been actively involved in the LF community as maintainer, reviewer, submitter and mentor etc.
He is well known and respected in the community. He has done a great job in OpenBMC TOF for the past term.
It would be great to have Jason continue to be TOF member.

Thanks,
Zhikui