OpenBmc Test Repository: Legacy REST support sunset Year end

GEORGE KEISHING gkeishin at in.ibm.com
Fri Sep 8 17:44:41 AEST 2023

Hi All,

               We are deprecating legacy REST test codes and to discontinue tools used in OpenBMC test this year end. We will branch out as a checkpoint if any users still want to use it in their environment.

               Post we branch out; we will start scrubbing off test code and some significant changes in the test layout and consolidate overall the test repository.

               Thank you for your support, feedbacks, and contribution to the test.

Regards
George Keishing