USBNet issue on AST2600 :Linux upstream sync from 5.15 5to 6.1.15

Sushil Dubey sushilkdubey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 04:17:47 AEST 2023

While doing upsteam sync of linux kernel, I am hitting an issue with USBNet
link up.Though USB0 interface created, ping not successful with link
partner(Host Controller)

On the same setup, with 5.15 kernel, USBNet is all functional however with
6.15 with latest ASPEED UDC driver and G_ether, USBnet is not functional
and I found that

6.1.15 gadget driver selects platform-1e6a0000.usb-vhub which should be
platform-1e6a2000.udc.

Please let me know if any of you have encountered this issue with
6.1.15(v6.1.15).

Regards

Sushil Kumar Dubey