OpenBMC releases

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu May 4 07:32:18 AEST 2023

Hello,

Upstream Yocto made the Mickledore release recently.  Correspondingly
I've created a mickledore branch in our openbmc/openbmc repository and
created the 2.15.0-dev tag on the commit in master immediately after
this split.

I split for the langdale release a while ago and did not get any
feedback for a 2.13.0 release tag, so I simply made the tag today and
pushed that as well.  Consider 2.13.0 released.

I am manually testing the compile of the mickledore branch and then
will be creating a tag for 2.14.0-rc1 shortly.  If you care about such
things, please test the mickledore branch.  I've set myself a reminder
to tag the 2.14.0 release on Friday May 12th if I do not hear any
concerns.

--
Patrick Williams