Upstreaming Nuvoton EMC (100 Mbit Ethernet MAC Controller) support

Avi Fishman avifishman70 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 22:45:59 AEST 2023

Hi Jonathan,

Indeed this will be great.
Note that the code has some workarounds in its implementation.
See updated version at:
https://github.com/Nuvoton-Israel/linux/tree/NPCM-5.15-OpenBMC/drivers/net/ethernet/nuvoton
also, long time ago I started the progress of upstreaming and stopped, see:
https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org/msg2067239.html

Thanks,
Avi

--