Regarding Code Coverage metrics for OpenBMC firmware

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:39:22 AEDT 2023

> On Feb 26, 2023, at 9:31 AM, Satish Yaduvanshi <satishroyal4u at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi All ,
>
> Could any one of you help  on how to capture the code coverage metrics for  openbmc firmware. Is there any documentation/procedure on it?

There is periodic jenkins job that runs and captures all of the coverage we currently have. The latest info can be found out at:

  https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/latest-unit-test-coverage/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/openbmc-build-scripts/scripts/unit-test-meta-data/

You have to dig for the data though in each repo, for example:

  https://jenkins.openbmc.org/job/latest-unit-test-coverage/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/openbmc-build-scripts/scripts/unit-test-meta-data/phosphor-state-manager/build/meson-logs/coveragereport/index.html

This data is captured as a part of the standard CI unit test script.