openbmc/telemetry: First complaint of unresponsiveness

Ambrozewicz, Adrian adrian.ambrozewicz at linux.intel.com
Thu Dec 21 03:03:21 AEDT 2023

What I mean are functional tests on target, with real BMC, board, and
sensors.

Could you point me to examples where it's documented or done in
automated CI for other subprojects?

Or perhaps do you meen that maintainer stalling the change until he
makes sure it doesn't break various configurations is unacceptable? Then
IMHO I won't aggree, as code compiled within unit tests is just one
arch, yet alone separated from rest of the system.

Regards,
Adrian