TOF elections for 2023H2

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Wed Aug 16 04:26:11 AEST 2023

Hello everyone,

Like last half[1], I have also run behind schedule in sending out the
data for the TOF elections this half.

The schedule will be as follows:

   * Aug 15th - Current TOF must publish a list of eligible voting
                members.
   * Sept 1st - Nominations (self or peer) for TOF seats must be sent to
                the mailing list.
   * Sept 1st - Developers disputing membership eligibility must submit
                a pettion request to the current TOF.
   * Sept 7th - Election Begins
   * Sept 15th - Election concludes
   * Sept 22nd - TOF will publish election results.

The current election roll-call is available at:
   https://github.com/openbmc/tof-election/blob/main/2023H2/rollcall.json

For this half, we have 3 seats up for election.  Currently those are
held by Brad, Ed, and Zev.

Nominations for those 3 seats may be sent to the mailing list by
replying to this email.  Only those eligible to vote may be nominated.

Disagreements with the roll-call (ie. your body of contributions are not
reflected in our current score system) may be petitions for inclusion
at https://github.com/openbmc/technical-oversight-forum/issues

1. https://lore.kernel.org/openbmc/Y9hXCcmij+TRDXJ0@heinlein.taila677.ts.net/

--
Patrick Williams