login error on mickledore branch

Zehra Ozdemir zehra.ozdemir at inventron.com.tr
Fri Aug 11 02:41:39 AEST 2023

Hello,

After upgrading our openbmc distribution to mickledore branch, bmcweb
login page started to fail. When the login button is pressed, /login
returns 200 and /redfish/v1/AccountService/Accounts waits for a while
and returns 500. After login page reloaded, some errors appear in
console. Screenshots attached. Sometimes, I do not know how, we can
login successfully but redirected to login page without loading the
overview page completely. However, this only occurs in Firefox browser,
it works fine in Chrome, Edge and Safari. I do not know if it is
relevant but firefox version is 116.0.2. What could be causing this issue?

Thanks.