Security Working Group meeting - Wednesday August 31 - results

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Tue Sep 6 04:59:56 AEST 2022

On 9/1/22 6:27 AM, Patrick Williams wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 01:09:10PM -0500, Joseph Reynolds wrote:
>
>> 2  Proposal for dynamic changes to Redfish authorization rules
>> https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/docs/+/56401
>> <https://gerrit.openbmc.org/c/openbmc/docs/+/56401>
>>
>> No discussion.
> Does "no discussion" mean?
>     - This topic was not covered.
>     - Nobody present seemed to have an opinion.
>     - Everyone present was onboard with it as-is.
>
> I'm trying to gauge where consensus is at.

I use "no discussion" when the topic was introduces and described, but
nobody expressed any interest or asked any questions.  I think someone
asked for the review link, which was already in the agenda. <-- Is there
a better way I could say this in the meeting minutes?
When an agenda item is skipped or omitted from the meeting, I'll put
something like "the following topics were not covered" with the reason why.

Joseph